Sign in to follow this  

Buyer's Guide - What to get for Christmas

I thought I would be fun to get a thread going here about what folks think are the best gifts to give to a flight simmer for christmas. Here's a chance to let everyone know what you think are the very best add-ons, flight control systems, other flight sims etc. so people can leave subtle and not-so-subtle hints to their families, friends and significant others. My contribution is a PFC Yoke. I've had mine for about 1.5 years now and absolutely love it and would recommend it without hesitation as a perfect christmas gifr. Sturdy, substantial and precise, it comes with a life-time warranty to boot. Having a fast rig is nice - but your yoke or joystick is your primary interface with the program. I couldn't land anything before getting the yoke (except on auto pilot - and that's no fun!). I'm interested to hear what everyone else thinks!Colin Ware

Guest Stratus_Fractus

I'd love to have that yoke, but it's just too pricey. I'd recommend 767PIC.

I think one of those Lago bush sceneries would be great.That and Vice City, well I can't spend all day on FS. 777

I want John Travolta to take me for a spin in his 747 or whatever he has and let me do a few touch and goes. All the best for xmas and new year. :) pp

Oh, please feel free to get my anything you like!:-)

>I want John Travolta to take me for a spin in his 747 or whatever he has and let me do a few touch and goes.He flys a 707. Come down to Wilmington Nc. He parks it there when he's in town..

Guest Lizardo

I'd look pretty good sitting at this. :-)

The world forgeting all their problems and tossing back a beer together at their local pub and with no predjuces against one another.Where there is world peace and all flight sim addons work correctly the first time. Happy Christmas and may all your frame rates be at 30fps!

All fine suggestions. I think we all would look good in the panel/yoke rig, and in a world of true peace and acceptance. Happy holidays all!

Found a CH Yoke USB (3 levers) in the closet for me!!!I some gas and break pedals I've gearned up for FS2002.... works great, next year ill ask for the pro pedals, and now, working on a panel to use my yoke with :-)-Shane