Sign in to follow this  

ATAI - AI Traffic Airline Installer 2.0 Alpha released

I released a new 2.0 Alpha version today.http://www.boozecats.comATAI is an installer, and install package creator for aircraft models, liveries and their AI traffic information for Flight Simulator 2002.Features* Install AI Traffic with ease. Browse an ATAI installation package that you, or someone else created and click install. * View list of packages installed and delete them TOTALLY from FS2002 without leaving any traces or breaking something.* Reinstall new versions of packages without creating double entries etc.* Create ATAI installation packages with ATAI by simply finding the correct files from your harddrive. Or create packages manually with your favorite text editor.* Edit ATAI installation packages, delete planes from packages, change AC numbers with ease (even from Flightplans.txt) etc.* Automatically or manually start traffic tools after installation, now you can look at the aircraft.txt and flightplans.txt before you actually make any changes to FS2002.* Other features I forgot to mention.My website has a complete package for UPS cargo from Project AI unofficial files. You can try out the installer with it and also see an example of the package structure and configuration files (all are pure text readable and creatable also with any text editor).http://www.boozecats.comHarri