Sign in to follow this  
Guest ronalito

Active Sky and FS Sky world

Guest ronalito

Hell to all,I have read in the Active Sky Manual that one should make experiments with Fs Sky world to choose the ideal sets of clouds to get the best results in Actvie Sky.1. I installed yestereday the new FS Sky World 2.4 (even better tant he previous version)The amount of possibilities is so wide that I get confused.Has somebody found (in either that version or in the previous ones ) the ideal configurations of all clouds type for ActiveSky.2. Why the use of the option V-Sky is not recommended in the Activbe Sky litterature?Thanks in advance for your help andkindest regards.ronalito

Ronalito,1. The cloud textures can be up to you. Everyone has their favorites, or you can randomly use them. Each work as well as the last.2. V-Sky at times causes ground scenery to turn pure purple and can create a sharp looking horizon.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Guest ronalito

Tks for the explanation and congratulations for a great add-onkindest regardsronalito