Sign in to follow this  
Guest klucznik

How do I revise FS2004 not to go to Jeppesen for weath...

Guest klucznik

Hello Everone, I am just starting with FS2004, have FS2002 still active on this machine, and would like to know how I can de-activate going to Jeppesen for the weather. I am trying to use Active Sky (wxRE)? Thanks for any responses.Regards

Guest BernBear

Hi,If you already have ActiveSky wxRE (at least Version 1.9) installed, start from your desktop or Start Menu. If you would like real time weather, set AS to online mode in the options dialog (consult AS docs for details). Oh, don't forget to install the latest FSUIPC.DLL in the ...FS9Modules directory.Then start FS2K4 and in the "Create Flight" dialog select "Weather Themes | Clear all Weather" and frther below move the "dynamic change" slider all the way to the left (The weather settings will change to "user defined" once AS starts setting the weather. You should then see AS generated weather in your flights, if you haven't disabled them, you will notice the AS messages scrolling across your screen from time to time. For the best settings in the FS2K4 options, FSUIPC and AS consult the AS docs and the AS FS2004info.txt file.Best regardsMax (Berne, LSZB)

Guest klucznik

Thanks Max, I did do just what you suggested after I posted my original message and it worked out just fine. That's what I get for being in a hurry. Really pays to read the documentation first, doesn't it? Good day to you.Regards