Sign in to follow this  

Al Udeid Air Base - call for comments

Anyone that has d/led the scenery ,please provide any comments or areas of improvement for my first scenery post.Thanks.Kevinkevinkin@speakeasy.net

Guest CapnCol

Have downloaded it and only installed it last night but hope to try it out tonight. Will let you know in due course.Colin

Thanks ... I look forward to your look at it.Kevin

Guest CapnCol

Morning KevinPretty good for a first attempt. I often use the E3Sentry, B52 and the KC135 tanker and would rather use them from military fields than civil so this is a good base for me now.The only problem is that it is in the middle of a desert so the surrounding scenery is a bit boring. Nevertheless it will get some use. Keep em coming!Colinps I intended posting a screenshot but forgot to bring it in to work with me.

Thanks ... try flights at dawn and dusk they are beautiful.Yeah it is pretty flat, I cant do anything about that.But I am looking for camel macros and a next versionwill have military traffic.More input guys!Kevin

Guest Lobaeux4

I've flown into Al Udeid Air Base, 'course it was dark, so I didn't see a whole lot. I'll dl'd and take a look.Lobaeux

Please do ... there is a lot more to see now andyour feedback would be great.- Kevin

I noticed the email address in the readme is not correct.Please send comments to this forum ORkevinkin@speakeasy.netThanks.Kevin