Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

GoFlight MCP anyone? Help pleeeze!

Guest gasebah

Hi,my GoFlight MCP arrived today. Unfortuantely the disk provided was faulty. On their website you can only download version 1.24 of the GFconfig. I have this version but it does not work with the MCP. I need version 1.25. I have no idea why it is not available on their website. Can some kind soul please send it to me as an e-mail?Pleeeeze. There should be no copyright problem involved as it is available freely anyway.I already sent an e-mail to them but who knows when they will read it.I cannot survive another weekend without the MCP .Thx so much, Alex

Alex I will check this thread when I get home which wont be for a few hours but if you havent recieved it I will email to you.BobG

Guest gasebah

Thx so much Bob but I got it working with a lot of patience and by making an image of the disk. Only to learn that the MCP has a faulty button. I hope I will get an upfront replacement otherwise I will be prretty po'ed.Alex

Guest ozhero

I have been waiting months for the GoFlight MCP.Hopefully I will get mine soon.

Guest gasebah

Well, it is nice. Very nice actually, a lot better than on the pictures. But as said earlier, one of the buttons (or an led contact to be more exact) is faulty. This is not the first time I have problems with their quality. These guys must really do something about their final quality control.Alex

Guest gasebah

Mine will go in the highlited area. And above there is a slot left for another GF-166 that I also received today.Alex