Sign in to follow this  

Could some one kindly help me?

I have overwritten my default FS2002 Lear 45 air file. I was moving some experimental AI bizjet traffic around that I

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Cd #1 contains the aircraft.cab. You can use winzip to open it up, and it should be easy to find and extract the Lear file from there. I wrote these directions for installing FS2002 under Windows 95, but they serve as a good index for your CD's as well. Here's a link to them, showing more than you'll ever want to know about the FS2002 CD contents. If for some reason the .air file isn't present in aircraft.cab, check typical.cab--I can't remember which has the default .air files.http://www.fsgateway.com/tips_read.asp?id=285-John

If you had searched the forum a little harder.Files on FS2002 CDsCD 1 10Voices.cab

Do you have permission from Microsoft to distribute that file?If not, you just committed a crime.Software piracy (which includes distribution of parts of software packages without the explicit permission to do so from the original publisher/author) is a criminal offense.