Sign in to follow this  
Guest FlyLux

Strange problem with Fokker 50 package

Guest FlyLux

Dear sir,I have AS2004 with latest beta and latest FSUIPC...er not 3.4 actually but 3.317.All is fine and I did endless flights with it on FS9....really this is a great package sir.Now the strange thing is this...I have installed a dreamwings fokker 50 and the panel from Project FOkker 50 found on fokker50.comThe system works ok until I use Shift-S and when I am back in the cockpit the PFD and ND go bonkers...they get full of garbage and the PFD also looses its color and gets just to a blue LCD. Also the Active Radar seems to continually appear and disappear...as if I am pressing CTRL F12 infinitely. This happens until I circle S and Shift S a couple of times and then a crash to desktop but AS2004 continues working fine.I really do not know from where to start and thought I would send a post here to see if we can trouble shoot this anomaly...to enjoy another such great package.Thanks and Regards.Flylux