Sign in to follow this  
Guest psouthan

On The Road to Heaven....Activesky produce a winner Beta145.

Guest psouthan

With an upgrade to a pentium 4 clocked at 4Ghz and a Cooler Master CM Stacker, a Gigaybyte X800XT ATI Videocard 256MB , a Thermaltake 480Watt Silent Power Supply, and Coolermaster Internal fan, and a Zalman Cooler, and 2GB of Cosair Ram and 520GB of Hard drive for FS9 alone, on top of an 80GB system, I am a happy man...What added the cream ws the Microsoft update and of course...the release of the Activesky Beta 145...well done to you guys again. I salute yuo again. For those tweak fanatics out there..I spent years trying this and that..My advice to you...go out and get the best hardware you can afford, the hardware is the answer.Regardspaul

Guest Erups

>For those tweak fanatics out there..I spent years trying this>and that..My advice to you...go out and get the best hardware>you can afford, the hardware is the answer.I had searched all my life for this little piece of ancient Egyptian knowledge... :-lol

Guest psouthan

Well...there are people out there who are not as 'knowledgeable' as you and they might just save a little time reading this, than if they read more promising messages in a vane attempt to improve their systems.Still I chuckledPaul

Guest Erups

Well it is called "brute force" for a reason ;)There are ways that work to improve any experience.But it's plain obvious that a more powerful rig will move it faster.Where's the difficult in it?It's the defficulty we geeks seek :) :-lol