Sign in to follow this  
Guest gooper

terrific product!!!

Guest gooper

Hi there just wanted to say what a tewrrific product u have developed. i just completed my first flight using Active sky and it has really made the whole FS experience much more enjoyable with the far more realistic weather conditions than i could have ever imagined. My only question too those in the know is how to set the options in activesky as well as the weather settings withinn FS9 in order to get the most realistic condirins possible with respect to changing winds aloft, changing conditions, etc. if someone could post a screenshot of all their settings in activesky it owuld really help me to get the most from this product...by far the best add-on I have ever purchased for FS9..kep up the great work !!!

Hi,Glad you like it!! As far as settings:In FS: User Defined weather and dynamic change set to none. 100%3D clouds and maximum coverage. Cloud draw distance set to 30 and sight distance set to 60.In AS: Start with normal defaults and then adjust things until you like the results. There is no one best way.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg