Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hawk934

Problem when connect

Guest Hawk934

Dear Active Sky team:Thank you for your wonderful product at first! It do provide me a very nice experience while flying with computer!However, my AS recently reject to work anymore, after I did following changes /or update to my FS9:1.Upgrade FSUIPC to Ver. 3.411 (registered)2.Purchased Flight one ATR3.Deleted FS9.cfg then that it create a new one, due to landing light issue in my FS9I don't know which one I made cause the problem, but right now my AScan't connect to FS9, it's show "Please load FS first" while my FS9 is running prefactly...++Please help me, I can't stand to fly without AS...Great thanks,Best regards,Hawk

Guest Hawk934

Hi! Jim:Thank you for your fast reply!I'm checked that I do have FSUIPC Ver.3.411 in my module folder;Anyway, I just asked my friend to give me an old version of FSUIPC, which is Ver.3.400, guess what? Everything fixed!!!I don't have any clue on this issue, any idea?But just a great thanks for your fast support, looking forward to your next product, if you do planning...^^Best regards,Hawk