Sign in to follow this  
Guest concord

BIG PROBLEM with FS9 and AS

Guest concord

Hello all I have AS and WXRE updates have been added in my FS9 I would like to ask about something that is causing me a lot of trouble . When all is set and the flight starts all looks well.After a while though , how long I could not say ,it varies each time, the whole FS goes black and sends me back to the desktop. I have to start all over again from scrap.the FS( just disappears ).This does not happen always but it appears very often (too often). I also get the following message. Fatal error AppVer 90030612modVer 90030612offset 00008a26Mod Name weather dll or Mod Name facillities .dllMod Name atc.dllMod Name ntdll.dlland lots of other dll's Each time ther is one dll of the lot,sometime it happens when the built in ATC speaks and atc shows up. The same happens also after a while ,when the radar is switched on and showing weather , and connected to the net( with ISDN Line at 128).The whole thing is very irritating because you might lose all . Could you give me some suggestion ,because it seems that if Idon't save the flight every 3 or 5 minutes I might have to start all over again from scrap. Thank you in advance GEORGE TRANTAS I use FS9WINDOWS.xpversion 2002 service pack 1AMD Athlon 64 3400+2.41 GHz1,OO GB of RAMASUS V9570 V52.16EPIC CENTRE for FLIGHT LINK AV-IFR yoke etc..LOTS OF GO- FLIGHT UNITS I Fly Conquest II 441 FLIGHT ONE SOFTWARE Practically allways ,but the same happens with all planes .

Guest concord

Hi JimThanks I will try again to do without AS and wxRE and see what happens .I have just downloaded the FS update It looks OK but it still needs Patience .!!!! A lot of it Thanks again George