Sign in to follow this  
Guest zdfan1

question of weather files

Guest zdfan1

hi: I usually download some weater files which the size should be around 1mb, and they were really accuratly. But now days, the weather files that I downloaded only around 569kb, very small, and it shows up in the FS2004 not as accurate as before. I have tested it in the airports in my place. Well, I just want to make sure how big the full weather files should be? So, I don't miss anything. cheers

Hi,I just tried and got a saved file that was 1.18MB so I'm not sure. When did the smaller files start to happen? Many Asia stations could be offline right now. But then why would my file be the correct size? Anything change with your Internet connection or anti-virus?Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Guest allblack

Jim,How does one tell how big the weather download file is?I'm a bit disillusioned with what I see in AS, so should check that I'm downloading the full thing!!CheersTim