Sign in to follow this  
Guest vas_yan

Wx download issues

Guest vas_yan

Hello everyone, I recently bought AS2004.5 and so far I enjoy it immensely (with the exception of occasional low FPS which are probably related to my middle age system).I prefer to fly in offline mod (patiently waiting for my adsl line and sq3, in no particular order) so when I start AS and connect to the internet I hit the download current weather button to get my weather. Unfortunately for the few days that I have AS this has never worked properly. My connection just stays idle...I read other people's post with the same problem and I followed a suggestion from another user to create a new account...Well, it works! I created a new administrator account and AS downloads even with the firewall and A/V on. Nevertheless switching acounts is a rather tedious process, and I am too bored to set up the new acount exactly as i like it, so I would like to ask if anyone knows what might have gone wrong with my initial account to trigger such response. Any suggestions?Kind regards,