Sign in to follow this  
Guest EmbraerGMC

Visibilty better that Metar / No clouds above 10000 ft

Guest EmbraerGMC

Hi,I've been having a few problems. On bld 147 of AS, and cannot seem to ever have clouds above approximately 10,000ft. Any idea why? Also I'm not sure from documentation about clearing weather before AS startup within FSUIPC. Docs say using min weather default button in one area and clear all weather in another area of manual. I've been having problems constantly where visibility is better than reported METAR - I've been using the clear all weather button in FSUIPC. Seems to work a bit better if I'm using min default button and clearing all weatther in FS9 but the visibility effets seem to take several minutes to develop after launching AS. Any ideas?thanksGary

Guest Edwin

Hi Gary,Take a look at this thread:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...14620&mode=fullYou want to click the Min Weather Default button once and you should never have to click it again (even on later flights). However, you should click the "Clear weather" button every time you start a flight as that initializes the weather in FS9 before AS2004.5 to start rendering its own weather. See if that works.Hope this helps.Edwin