Sign in to follow this  
Guest rds_mcleod

Call for 3.45 in Modules - after AS172 Install?

Guest rds_mcleod

Damian/Jim:Don't know why but when I run 172b I get a perpetual error on WideClient connection saying "must have 3.45 in the FS9Modules folder. I have that pathed from the client, it has the install versions (which I usually remove) but it can't see it. I've just spent two-days re-installing "everything" ;-) to a new RAID PC, and all was well. Asky was running fine prior to the 172, so I put 163 back in place and still get the same error.Any ideas?- Ron McLeod CYEG

Hi Ron,With B172, the version check for FSUIPC is now looking for V3.45. Do you have that version in your Modules folder? B163 should not have the same version checking. Might need you to check all your versions!(Boy that's alot of checks!)Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Guest rds_mcleod

>With B172, the version check for FSUIPC is now looking for>V3.45. Do you have that version in your Modules folder? B163>should not have the same version checking. Might need you to>check all your versions!(Boy that's alot of checks!)JimThanks, Jim.Yes, I finally figured that one out. That along with removing some old map shares from a system upgrade from server/client solved the issue.- Ron McLeod CYEG