Sign in to follow this  
Guest AddummUp

ActiveSky 2004.5 Won't Connect w/ Flightsim

Guest AddummUp

Hi,ActiveSky 2004.5 won't connect with FS2004 on my computer. FSUIPC is installed (and registered...but that shouldn't affect it), but after importing a flightplan to AS2004.5 and/or clicking Refresh, it reminds me to load FS and it says in the upper left hand corner that it is not connected. Any ideas? FS2004 w/o 9.1 installed and fsuipc 3.45Thanks!~Adam

Guest AddummUp

Hi Jim,FSUIPC is in the modules folder, and I am running FS and ActiveSky on the same computer. Even in straight online mode with no plan, AS still won't connect. I've tried this with FS Ready Status on and off. Any ideas? Maybe a reinstall? This might be the problem: is it okay that I installed AS2004.5 while I had the 9.1 patch on FS2004, but then removed the 9.1 patch and reverted back to the original 9.0 before I actually used AS??Thanks for all your help,~Adam

Guest AddummUp

Hi Jim,Got it working! I reinstalled, but AS2004.5 still didn't work at first. So I replaced my latest version of FSUIPC (3.45) with the FSUIPC dll in the Modules/ActiveSky folder and then everything worked great. Maybe someone should let Pete Dowson know about this...Thanks for quickly responding to all my posts!~Adam

Guest AddummUp

Hi Jim,I put the FSUIPC 3.45 dll back into the modules folder (replaced the one that was in there). Everything works just fine now! Strange. Perhaps I got a corrupted file when I downloaded FSUIPC the first time....which I doubt because it was .rar'ed up...At least it works now,~Adam