Sign in to follow this  
Guest marbig

Newbie stuck on the taskbar

Guest marbig

Purchased and downloaded the latest Activesky. Problem is that when I start it up I get the initializing logo with the thunderous background wav file playing and then it is minimized on my taskbar when loading is complete. No matter what I do I cannot get Activesky restored on the desktop. The curious thing is that it did work the first time. But not since. So I'm not aure if I've inadvertently altered something.Appreciate it if anyone is able to help.

Hi,Right click on the AS icon and make sure in the Run window it says "Normal Window".On the taskbar see if you can right clikc and choose "Restore".Are you running FS on two screens?Or: Start AS and increase your screen resolution. Then see if AS shows up. Drag it to the middle of your screen, adjust the screen resolution, adjust the AS position again and go to Options in AS and click on save.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg

Guest marbig

Thank you Jim for your help. First suggestion you had was the one that got me back on track. Now enjoying some funtastic weather.