Sign in to follow this  
Guest flight

Re. FSUIPC 3.47

Would it be possible to get the info on just what is not being done now w/the free version of fsuipc 3.47? I seem to detect less gradual decrease in visibility ever since the minimal weather button was removed. I use to get intermittent showers when flying through clouds, more turbulence around storms, and when coming out of a storm it was amazing how the skies would clear gradually. Now it seems to happen "all of a sudden". So could you be so kind as to list which functions are no longer supported and what changes there are now for those of us who still use the free version of FSUIPC? Don't mean to ruffle anyones' feathers, but I think it's a fair question. I've been a user of Active Sky since it was free, continued on after it was no longer free, and feel kind of cornered now into buying FSUIPC because I may not be getting what Active Sky is supposed to offer, all because I don't have a registered version of FSUIPC, which I don't believe was part of the original programming. I'm hoping that I get the same as what others do who have a registered version of FSUIPC.Thanx in advance.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Here is a full list of the changes in the free FSUIPC that affect Active Sky:1.2.3.Please don't think that the renaming of the weather button changed anything. It does the same things for the weather, but leaves non-weather settings alone. Pete did explain this at his forum at SimFlight.The "all of the sudden" stuff is being worked on!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Sales and Supporthttp://www.hifisim.com/images/as2004proudsupporter.jpg