Sign in to follow this  
Guest glenb

You can get past Pay Pal

Guest glenb

I selected Pay Pal at the first screen (the one that says it will only last 5 sec), then it took me to a page where I could use the credit card.First flight KTPA rain etc with tops at about 11,000 set time to dawn.Beautiful!

Guest steku

It's not working! You can use your Visa card but then you have to choose your country from the list. If you live in US or a handful of other PayPal supported countries - you can buy (because your country is on the list). If you live in the rest of the world - your valid Visa card and your hard earned money will not be accepted by PayPal. They at PayPal are interested only in money from big, rich countries. They don't care about rest of the world.

Guest BlazeFytr

>It's not working! You can use your Visa card but then you>have to choose your country from the list. If you live in US>or a handful of other PayPal supported countries - you can buy>(because your country is on the list). If you live in the rest>of the world - your valid Visa card and your hard earned money>will not be accepted by PayPal. They at PayPal are interested>only in money from big, rich countries. They don't care about>rest of the world.Not so....I'm from the big, rich US and have a US MasterCard that has worked for dozens of online purchases, but WILL NOT work with PayPal. I think the PayPal system is just totally wacked....one of the worst e-commerce systems on the 'net!