Sign in to follow this  

EHAM afcad trouble! GRRR!

Guest bmused55

Hi folksI got a problem with the default EHAM Schiphol.I've edited its AFCAD with the latest AFCAD, I save and restart FS2K2, but Eham still uses the crappy default 8 gate afcad.I have re-edited and re-saved multiple times. No luck.Also, has anyone got or knows where to get Afcads for the Justflight GB Airports 2002 series?

I think I had the same problem once. It's been a while, but I think you should open the Afcad file on the notepad and check the home file (3rd line) and check if it reads eurnwafd.bgl and not eurnafd1.bgl.Hope this will help you.

In case you're able to use LAGO's EHAM2002:And if that doesn't help, give me a shout and I mail you my totally customised EHAM and EHA2 with dual L/D runways and GA/Liner/Cargo split. All taxiways/fairways accurate and accounted for (new naming) and every gate at every terminal present.Works like a dream for months!As said, for LAGO EHAM2002 only!Let me know.Gideon

Guest bmused55

cheers folks. I'll try the Name field option.As for Lagos EHAM, I haven't got that, Mainly as untill now I didn't fly into or out of EHAM oftenBut, hopefully the upcoming holiday season will bear gifts of that sort :)!!!!Thanx

As a Dutchman I have no other option than to promote EHAM :)Get (ask for) it if you can. It's fps-friendly and is very good in detail. Best EHAM I've seen so far and it's a fun airport to fly in/out from.cheers.