Sign in to follow this  
Guest iflyskyhawks

RealAir Cessna 172

Any updates on the progress of the RealAir Cessna 172? I've been visiting the RealAir web site frequently to look for news and/or screenshots. I'm looking forward to this release!Many thanks to the folks at RealAir for their dedication to excellence. I continue to amaze people with screenshots of flight in the Marchetti - what an awesome product!!Thanks!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I thought this plane was being created specificaly for a flight school? and not for public consumption.

Just to clear things up. We are designing the C 172 flight model, and custom SF260 livery too, to satisfy a flight school request, but the C172 will be available free, for anyone. The SF260 new livery will be available for existing purchasers of the SF260.At the moment I am a bit involved with a couple of other freeware projects, so the C172 is next in the queue. Expect announcements towards the new year.Thanks for your interest,Rob YoungRealAir Simulations

Rob,Thank you very much for the update!!In addition to the flight model, will there be some new liveries for the 172? I knew there wasn't going to be panel upgrades, or anything like that but it'd sure be nice to see some updated Skyhawks at the hands of the same folks that delivered the Marchetti!!Happy Holidays!