Sign in to follow this  
Guest DSN

Freeware B737-300

Guest DSN

Hello and Happy Holidays,Can someone recommend a good quality freeware B737-300 (gmax prefered, but not necessary) for FS2002thanks in advance-DN

If you're willing to settle for a 737NG, FFG's is the best there is....and they plan on a GMAX update soon.-John

I've always enjoyed the Project Freeware 737-300 through -500 series. They are older models (age is all relative, of course...), but I can't find a 737 that I like more. Plus they have almost every livery imagineable (is that spelled right?), and have updates for their aircraft to take advantage of some of FS2k2's features.www.projectfreeware.com

Guest DSN

parkave231,Thanks for the tip. I have downloaded the FFG 737-700 and it is simply fantastic.thanks again-DSN