Sign in to follow this  
Guest chpuig

Asv6 and Asx same pc

Guest chpuig

Hello,First, thank you so much, the talented guys from Hifisim who provide us with such quality products.I am not sure if that issue adressed on the FAQ or elsewhere, could it be possible to install both versions (Asv6 and Asx) on a same pc. I am using both Fs9 and Fsx without a problem and still wanna fly my beautiful Level-d until the Fsx version comes out. And it is not so nice to fly without Asv6, in fact, I can't lol. At the same time I love to do some flights with Fsx and now Asx ans XGraphics!Merci Messieurs!!ChristianPS: I just bought it and waiting your answer to install it. I wanna try it before going to bed. Its already 2 am here in France lol