Sign in to follow this  

FSNavigator Problem!?!

Hey Everyone. I've been toying with FSNavigator for a while now and I can't understand what seems should be a easy fix, but no luck yet. When I build a simple flight plan in FSBuild, I then send it to FSNavigator. When I plan the flight in FS2002, you have to specify IFR to get the High Altitude Airways to become an option. (At first I didn't know if there was some sort of interface that runs FS2002 Nav off FSNavigator) which would be great! I find that I can't take off IFR without planning it the same through FS2002. Therefore I went back and exported the same flight plan from FSBuild to both FSNavigator AND FS2002, ok fine.The main problem I'm having is that when I take off IFR and proceed on course, the Nav system through FSNavigator and the nav system through FS2002 are different! Let's say on a course that is straight west, I might be 1-2 miles north of course in FSNavigator, while in FS2002 I'm 3-4 miles south of course, so ATC is vectoring me north instead of south (which is where I need to go to resume on course through FSNavigator!Maybe I'm just missing the obvious but the whole point of me using FSNavigotor is for better planning and flying IFR plans (while talking to ATC).Anyone have any advice...THANKS A BILLION AND HAPPY HOLIDAY!!!