Guest chpuig

Hello Jim and Damian,How does sp1 progress?I am in the French Riviera today and look at this METAR reports,Marseille-Provence airport :LFML 150800Z 30003KT CAVOK 25/11 Q1020 NOSIGand Nice Cote d'Azur airport :LFMN 150800Z 13003KT CAVOK 27/09 Q1021 NOSIGPalma de Majorca airport (Spain) :LEPA 150800Z 06009KT 030V110 CAVOK 27/13 Q1018 NOSIGThe sky is crystal clear!In fact the weather is a typical fair hot summer day all across the Mediterranean coast from Italy through France to Spain.And I fired up Asx, computed a flight-plan then fired up Fsx...And what a disappointment : haze all the way down from Marseille to Nice!! The same kind of haze that we've got in winter in Paris or London lol.I really hope that Damian will have a fix for cavok depiction as for me it is a no go for the moment. It is very sad as I love your brilliant software from the beginning!In Europe cavok is a very comon report for fair conditions. I know that it is not used in the States.Good luck Damian with this big problem for us European pilotes.ChristianPS : for my flights today, I just didn't used Asx and set by hand the weather conditions in Fsx

Guest chpuig

Thx Jim for your quick answer. I know that you are working hard on this one and also on the abrupt aloft winds shifts. I will try to help you on your survey thread.Bon courage!Christian