Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bud

Placement of Main Window

Guest Bud

Since I installed SP1 for ASX, I seem to have an odd problem. I have ASX on a networked machine which has two monitors. Prior to SP 1 I got the main screen to open on the 2nd mon. which is where I want it. Since SP 1, the screen always opens up on the 1st monitor and I have a devil of a job to drag it to the 2nd. I'm using XP - both mons are correctly set up and are at the same res. Anything I can do?Bud

Guest Bud

Thanks Jim. Yep that's the issue.Just have to say this. Previous to FSX I've always used Wideview for views, I've now switched to the Matrox TH2G. The environment with ASX and X/Graphics is beautiful. Today I did a short flight sort of late afternoon - the sky views were just breathtaking. Even my girlfriend, who cordially hates FS, described it as 'mesmerising'. It caused her to sit thro' the whole flight - a first. On the downside, she also felt able to offer an appropriate critique of my 'driving'. Thanks for that.Bud