Sign in to follow this  
Guest AirbagCraft

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException ASX install

Guest AirbagCraft

HelloI just purchased the bundle ASX-XG and this is the message i get when ASX just is about to complete its installation (after creating the shortcut): "An exception 'System.Net.Sockets.SocketException' has occurred in XGaugeWizard.exe." The window this appears in is titled "Just-in-time debugging" and it gives me the option to debug using one of two debuggers: Microsoft CLR debugger or Microsoft Development Environment. Or if i simply choose not to debug i get this message: "Error 1722 there is a problem with this windows installer package. A progam run as a part of the setup did not finish as expected. contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action NewCustomAction2, location: ...XGaugeWizard.exe..." and after that the installation rolls back.If i choose to debug i get an error with the debugging thing and after that it asks to save changes to XGaugeWizard.sln.dlnI don't have a clue what to do plz help!!I am running XP home SP2, FSX with SP1 and also .NET 2.0RegardsPer

Guest AirbagCraft

Hi JimI did redownload with anti-virus turned off and that seems to have done the trick! :) I did a test run too and all is going smoothly, Thanks and nice work with the software, looks great!Thanks again ;)Per