Sign in to follow this  
Guest PaulN

No Sun after install of ActiveSkyX and XGraphics ?

Hello, apologies if I have posted in the wrong place or if this is covered already but I cannot see it.I have no sun now. I Installed these two products and since then I have no sun at all. Even on a clear day there is no sun. I have not altered ANY settings o themes , I simply open Active Sky and let it do its thing.I would appreciate any assistance as I am quite frustrated at this.Thanks in advance,Paul.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

thanks for your reply Jim. I tried that , with AS closed, FS closed, changed to another theme , still no sun. Then looking around I find some freeware sun mod that mentions 'sun effect .cfg'. I go looking for this file and it is missing, thus no sun. Strange thing is I had sun right up until install of the AS and XG pack, then no .cfg file it seems. Somehow in the installation it was removed. Stranger I am the only one to have had this problem. I have lost the original .cfg now it seems, unless I reinstall FS all together, but have decided to use this freeware 'sun fix' as it contains the .cfg and a sun, so not to trouble you any further.thanks again for your reply, i trust its just one of those things. All in all a good product, the XG in particular. I do like the muddy runways. Have a great day ! - Paul.