Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanal

XPax Sound / FMC connection

Guest sanal

Yesterday, I purchased XPax and with out any installation problem all downloaded Ok.Today when I tried to make my first flight I cannot shotdown gate video sound even I exited from XPax. Only way I can stop the video sound I have to restart my PC.Here are my some questions:1- How can I shotdown the Gate Video sound ?2- Does XPax makes any weight/balance calculation and gives to FMCTOW, fuel load and CG3- Do I need always exit from Flight and change screen go back XPax to make some changes?4- Do you have OPS manual?5- I noticed lost of 6-9 FPS after installation. What is the XPac effect on FPS? ThanksSanal

Hi,Sorry for the problems.1. Make sure your Media Player is V11.2. To turn off gate Video Sounds go to Options and under Audio Content, expand the Gate tree. Highlight each of the 4 sub trees and click on the Inhibit button. The text should turn red.3. No, we just load passenger weight and payload weight.4. Run in Windowed Mode or use 2 screens. Other than that, you do need to leave FS.5. Sure! Click on the Help button.6. With video playing, yes this is possible.Happy Holidays,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/