Hi,After reinstalling everything the other night, I tried to get my simconnect working again. I must be missing some small entry somewhere. After reading the forum and following everything, double checking everything, I get this error coming up in ASX "Problem writing weather values: The network path was not found.(Error) Source = "I've run the traffic test and it says I'm connected to FSX. ASX seems to work ok up until the point where it tries writing the data to FSX.I've attatched my Xengine Log file. Also, here is what I have my Simconnect file setup like, which resides in My Documents on the Client machine running ASX. The address is from the FSX machine:[simConnect]Protocol=IPv4Address=XXXXXXXXXXPort=500MaxReceiveSize=4096DisableNagle=0..and here is my XML file, which resides on the FSX machine in C:Documents and Settings[username]Application DataMicrosoftFSX :<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>SimConnect Server ConfigurationSimConnect.xmlFalseTruePipeglobal64REPLACE_WITH_PORT_NAMETrueIPv6global64

::
REPLACE_WITH_PORT_NUMBERFalseIPv4global64
XXXXXXXXXX
500TruePipelocal64REPLACE_WITH_PORT_NAMETrueIPv6local64
::1
REPLACE_WITH_PORT_NUMBERFalseIPv4local64
XXXXXXXXXX
500Thanks for the help,

An update....I decided to examine the log a little closer last night and discovered what the problem was.What was happening was that ASX was looking for the name of my old FSX machine in the registry. When I corrected this with the name of the new machine, all was working perfectly.Thanks anyway,