Sign in to follow this  
Guest Milton

Can someone help me sort out my lights?

First of all happy Christmas to everyone here!I'm using Mirko Masiero's merge file for the Ariane 737-400 so it can be used with the Dreamfleet 737.I'm also using the merge for the Ariane 737-300. Can anyone tell me what settings to use in the LIGHTS section of the aircraft.cfg so my lights are in the right place?Cheers.

Guest HansGroenewold

Hello,Where did you get this Ariane merge file? I wanna buy the Ariane 737 since it is now priced a little more reasonably. I have the DreamFleet 737 and would like to know where you got the merge file, if you don't mind. Thank you.Sincerely,Hans

Just do a search for Mirko Masiero in the file library here. The file itself is called b734_df_ariane.zipI bought a few of the liveries at the reduced price (but

Guest Milton

The lights are set in your aircraft.cfg file for each aircraft (unless they were done in gmax).The parameters look like this://Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpitlight.0=3, 0.95, -22.6, 1.85, fx_navred ,light.1=3, 0.94, 22.6, 1.82, fx_navgre ,light.2=2, 0.35, 21.8, 1.45, fx_strobe ,light.3=2, 0.35, -21.8, 1.45, fx_strobe ,1st set of numbers are simply the sequence number of the light in the list.2nd number is the kind of light (e.g. 3=nav lighht)3rd number is longitudinal distance (fore/aft) from the CoG point. (moves the light forward or backwards)4th number latitudinal distance from CoG. Moves lights toward or away from the fuselage.5th number is vertical distance above/below CoG. (Up/down)Last is the effects name for the light used from FS2002/Effects file.Change these numbers to reposition your lights.Milton