Sign in to follow this  

Taking Pictures

Guest shelley1995

Hi, A few days ago someone had asked question in regards to which utilities to use to take screen shots and I remember someone named "MWsnap" as one to use plus others. I tried to find this post but I don't see. Can someone tell me of a website that lists different tools to use to take pictures? I had found one but forgot to add to favorite list. Thank you, S.

Hi Shelley !I have used FSscreeen during a long time, but the major 'default' I had experienced was the BMP format used.Now, I use another one named Screen shot Manager, which offers for exemple preferences to name and number your prinstscreens and saves the printscreens in JPG format which is more convenient and spacekeeping !;) You can find it as freeware on :http://www.fsdesign-berlin.da.ruHave a Merry Christmas !

Another one, if you want to try !!!RapidShot Version 1.0 You can find it on fsfreeware.comTry them and select the best for you !:-walksmile