Sign in to follow this  
Guest jon_151

FS2002 Sceneries with FS2004

Hi folks,I have been wondering about this, I asked my friend he said some scenery will work but some not, it all depends. Well I suppose if the scenery were made with GMAX, then will it display properly ? how about if the scenery is not made with GMAX ? will it still run ?I hope those who has FS2004 will give me information about this matter as I am thinking if I should purchase FS2004 or not, it's not worth the money if my favorite scenery that works well in FS2K2 doesn't work in FS2K4.Cheers!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well, I think we would only be guessing if we were to say yes. I have seen it written a couple of places now, if the developer followed the SDK's and used GMAX, it should work.Why not post the scenery piece you are talking about and maybe you will know if one of the tester's are actually using it and can give you good feedback.

Kyle, thanks for ur reply, I have a friend with FS2004 and he has tested the scenery I want to see will work or not and it's working fine :)Thanks once again for ur response.Cheers!