Sign in to follow this  
Guest rlefebvr

Please respond if you can

One of my relatives bought me Wilco's airport 2002 for Christmas. Can I get some honest opinions before I open this up, load it on my computer and discover that it was something that I should have returned while I had the chance. So, if someone has it, can you tell me how you like and if it works well with FS2002? Thanks,Captain_Carr(C152, C172):)

haven't got it myself..the reviews have put me off.by the sound of it you have to have a very fast computer to run it.opinion is devided on whether it works properly.some have no problems..others can't get it to work.but most say its very slow unless your computer is a very fast one.maybe you could post your specs, so people could give you a better idea.. best wishes steve

I too along with Steve have not used it but there were some pretty nasty threads in the past and some very very unhappy people. Personally those threads allowed me to make the decision to not purchase.RegardsBobG

Quite honestly....I have bought it...loaded it...and removed it after one session. This is the biggest load of crap I have seen. I don't even want to start telling you what is wrong...suffice be it that I have removed this ##### from my computer....good riddance!To all those who are thinking of buying this: CAVEAT EMPTOR...you WILL be dissapointed!

Guest rlefebvr

I have to agree. Bring it back and go to Simflyers and get a 5 or 6 pack of airports for the same price. The quality is better, the value is better, everything is better. Just make sure you have a good computer to handle it.RonCVA1701