Sign in to follow this  

Next FS

Hi all. I was curious if anybody knew when the next version of FS is going to be announced/released? I hace 2002 but the video card I have, ATI Radeon 7500 32 meg for a laptop is not backwords compatable with the game, it's actually newer then it, and locks my laptop up whenever I run it. Any idea if it's something else? Thanks for any feedback.Cory KlimkoNORTHWEST 4EVER

there is no official word on a new FS version (except some hints that development is underway), so ANYTHING you hear UNTIL Microsoft releases an official pressrelease is wishfull thinking.IF the recent release schedule is kept, a new release should be available late Q3 or early Q4 of 2003 and require just about the currently average computer in stores to run with decent performance (say a P4-2.2 with 512MB RAM and a 128MB GeForce 4Ti card, DVD player and a 60GB harddisk).