Sign in to follow this  
Guest ogeva

Mixture and fuel fix

Guest ogeva

Will the MAAM-SIM DC-3 Fuel Tank Selection and Autolean Modification work for the R4D-6 and Cargo model as well?Or do they have different panel.cfg?

OrenFirstly, please read my README carefully in the download. This modification is not an official MAAM-SIM offering, and as such is not supported by MAAM-SIM i.e. this forum! That said, I will answer your question, but any others reading this please contact me directly if you have queries on this addition.As also stated in the README, it will not work for the R4D as the flight dynamics are different. However, the Cargo model aliases the DC-3 Passenger panel (as will most of any forthcoming models such as the one you may finally paint for Aria) and so yes, your Cargo planes can use it too.Hope this is clear. This gauge download contains replacement panel.cfg files for the default MAAM-SIM DC-3 Passenger panel and both my AP and Sperry 'IFR' panel mods. A backup of the default MAAM-SIM DC-3 panel.cfg is also provided in case you want to revert to the original.Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumont

VP Fleet, DC-3 Airways

Team Member, MAAM-SIM

Guest TimboDuck

Hi Mark,Where can I get that autolean update? That fueltank fix would also be handy. Have been caught out once in a while by that one ;-)Thanks again for the IFR panel, BTW. I'm really loving it as I struggle across the Aleutians in heavy headwind at the moment. I've also finally installed the DCA skin so now the poor souls on those islands know who to call for their commuting needs.TIA,Timian

The file name is DCAMAAM6.zip, Timian, and as with most of my files it's at Avsim.com, Flightsim.com and Simviation.com. Occasionally my files get hosted at www.dc3airways.com too if they are specifically customised for DC-3 Airways: such as my kneeboard modification.Mark "Dark Moment" BeaumontVP FleetDC-3 Airwayshttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumont

VP Fleet, DC-3 Airways

Team Member, MAAM-SIM