Sign in to follow this  

AI changes

Folks, I have D/L Project AI British Airways/Virgin Airways. Now I base myself at Heathrow but could anyone help with this. I would like to change the tail paint schemes on the 744 at present they all show the Scotland paint colours but in real life most aircraft now carry the union flag how do i do this?Also I have noticed alot of the Virgin aircraft park at terminal four, can i move these and make them park at terminal three?Tried the manuals but just do not get it, as always any help welcome.ThanksRB211

Rb211,TO change the tail colors, you first need to download a repaint of the new aircraft. Once you get the repaint installed, you can de-compile, point to the new aircraft in the aircraft text, save then re-compile. For example if the origional aircraft is:AC#1595,450,"PAI B744 BAW"Change it to point to the new aircraft:AC#1595,450,"PAI B744 Union Jack" (or whatever you called the new aircraft. You can make the virgin aircraft go to a specific terminal by using an overlay or using the new rafcad system.I use the rafcad and overlay system, though it takes alot of work to set up.I good utility to have is Ai traffic mover by Thomas Molitor.Hope this helps,Matt Krochmalny