Sign in to follow this  

FLIGT DECK COMPANION and ACTIVE SKY

I recently purchased FLIGT DECK COMPANION and Active Sky.I discover something-new flying with Flight Deck everyday and I couldn

jerrycwo4This might be a good place to put this. My next purchase will probably be"ActiveskyWxRe" but I've seen a lot of info here that you should (probably) also get the program, "FSW CLOUDS" and run BOTH of them at the same time. At present I'm running the "Weather Center 1.0" but it still has the 'quick changing of the clouds'. Here is one of the picture I think was a combination of the two above programs:Can anyone give me info on putting these two programs togather and runing them at the same time? At this date, are these two weather programs the best to have? These clouds look GREAT and I want my clouds to look like these, what ever I have to do to get them like this ! Thanks for your help.jerry

Guest WorkingStiff

Actually ActiveSky wxRE works best with the default FS2002 clouds or the enhanced clouds by Gerrit Kranenbarg.While you can certainly use the FSW Clouds with ActiveSky, you will have to turn off the Auto option. Install only one cloud set that you like and run it for the duration. Also, Vsky interferes with ActiveSky so you will have to disable it.

Hello Jerry I m crazy about Weather and FS2002 .I spent o lot of money for the previous wheather programs FS Clouds etc. for FS98, 2000 and the programs where good ,but Active Sky is amazing.You will not regret

jerrycwo4I don't think I have ever been so confused by programs for Fs2002 as with all of these WX programs. Earlier this morning someone posted something about, "ActiveSky wxRE and Skyworld 2002 SE". There are too many choices !!!! Where do you start ???? Thanks jerry