Sign in to follow this  
Guest byoung

CH Control Manager...

Guest byoung

I have the USB CH Yoke and Pedals..Just downloaded 2.0 Control Manager with the hope?? it might correct some of the sensitivity / operational issues with Windows XP and its USB problems as well.Well I got it installed and now FS 2002 doesn't recognize any controller! Am I missing some step in Control Manager?The devices are there... Just not able to see them in FS 2002.Both devices the yoke and pedals do not show up under controllers in Windows XP, but they are in the system device manager under CH Products.Any ideas?Barry

Question. With you're PC powered up, if you unplug the yoke, then reconnect it, does it show up under "controllers" now?For me, this worked, but I was not going to plug and unplug my USB devices every time. What fixed it for me, I moved my pedals onto a different USB port, and kept my yoke where it was.... What I mean by port, the yoke was plugged into the system USB, and my pedals placed onto a PCI USB.I suspect I had some kind of timing issue when my PC was powered up and the USB devices were polled. Don't know, but moving my pedals (or separating CH products) onto different USB ports helped..

Guest byoung

That was it... Always the obvious... Why? I don't know..Thanks again!Barry

Guest byoung

Same problem exists, seems to happen when calibrating via the Control Manager.I'll be on the phone with CH Tech support tomorrow...Barry