Sign in to follow this  

GA aircraft sinking or bouncing!

Guest MightyMatt76

Hi Guys,My problem with MSFS is this, I have installed many new AFCAD files as well as sceneries and add-on aircraft for myself and for AI use. Now after some time and no specific installation of another add-on my GA aircraft are bouncing or sinking in the ground even if I fly them. With jet aricraft there seems to be no problem as you can see in the screenshot. I use AITM to manage most of my AI flightplans and the Aircraft Editor to search for any faults with any aircraft, none could be found. SO the problem is just with General Aviation aircraft all over the world, the model files work correctly. Does anyone know what the problem might be?Flyin' High (well not in GA alas),Matthew NiederbergerEditor in Chief FS Magazine (NL/:( www.fsmagazine.nl

jerrycwo4I get a lot of bouncing with my Falcon 50, while taxing to the active runway. It seems to be worse, since I installed the wx program, "ActiveSkyWxRe" last night. I'm still tring to figgure it out.jerry

Guest aca_dia

Bumping this to the top....

Guest MightyMatt76

Aircraft.cfg was messed up because I installed Reality XP's UPS and FS Avionic's Garmin GPS 530, so problem solved.Flyin' High,Matthew NiederbergerEditor in Chief FS Magazine (NL/:( www.fsmagazine.nl

I got the same kind of problem... But haven't installed this kind of addon...What else could mess the configuration... I only have installed planes and sceneries...Here is a copy of a post I did to newsgroups... If you've got ideas, to cure the issue, please help...------------------------------------------------------------------Dear all, you are reading a man in despair...It is a long mail, but I really need your help so I am trying todescribe the issue as precisely as possible... Please read it if youthink you can help... You will make my next week-end...I had a weird problem a few days ago...I was trying to make my first network flight, with a new plane Ididn't knew too much, the POSKY CRJ in Air Littoral livery...It went bad, as the plane was going on "diving" in the tarmac...AI planes were as well stopped in the air at stupid attack/roll anglesa few meters AGL...As I had installed a few add-ons without really testing them, Iassumed it might be the reason why...I started investigating but didn't really find consistent things... SoI had to re-install... What I started a few days ago... I dideverything right and quietly. Installed FS2002 vanilla flavour, thencustomize it, then install addon modules (FSUIPC, ActiveCamera,...) asmall selection of add-on planes, then sceneries... AT each stage (ornearly) I was trying one of the situation that were so odd before.And everything was working fine...After a "hands on" flight in Yannick Lavigne's Falcon 50, I came backto my first project of netywork flight... I then created a new flightthe POSKY CRJ at one of the gates of LFPO (sorry, I am French), savedit, prepared my maps... It was happyness...Then I actually started the network connection (not from within theflight), and opened the flight... and...THE CRJ SANK IN THE TARMAC AND CRASHED (OBVIOUSLY) !!!!It was 3 hours ago... Since that I tried a few more things, here iswhat I can say :*Some plane are affected, some aren't.*the only of mine "player plane" that seem to be affected is the POSKYCRJ. Others, Falcon 50, Robin DR400 (both Y. Lavigne), B. GrabotskyERF145 are not crashing, nor diving in tarmac. Std B737 neither... StdC172 might have ones at Meigs... not sure...*Altough for the planes that are not diving in the tarmac, the flightseems to be initiated high or very high AGL... Never noticed thatbefore, but I don't know if it was not already happening.*It happens anywhere (taxyway, runway, gate...), and not only in LFPO(Tried Meigs and LFMT).*AI planes are doing funny things, but not all of them... I saw a MD83(I think) swinging and bouncing on the tarmac then stopping at 30

Up...Please help !!!Any idean wellcome...

For the Falcon 50 Caea thing, there are two patches. Just search in AVSIM file library with the subject "falcon 50"