Sign in to follow this  

One final request.....

Fs had to be reinstalled after a year of no problems due to a corrupt file of some sort. Unfortunately, I lost Steve Small's Baron and King Air airfile. I know this leads to a long line of requests to the person who volunteers to donate it, so I apologize and hence the request goes out that we do not abuse that person, please.My email is cbraun1@hotmail.comThank you very much!ChristopherP4 1.8768 ram 80 gig hardriveVisiontek Ti4 4600CH yoke/pedals19" inch monitor-Soundblaster PCI 512Win XPInstrument rated ASEL - 190 hoursAOPALawyerPilots Bar Association"Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Got one, but it was a link to a non-existent webpage. No good.

Together with FSD's Tim Dickens, I'm in the proces of re-developing a package that will replace the flight models for the default FS2002 Baron, that will give you the option of making it a Baron 58TC, and the King Air.This will include the asymmetric handling fixes included in my originals which I withdrew some time ago.The software will come in the form of an automated installer, because it has to rewrite, edit and/or replace quite a few files. To implement this automation ... and provide for the TC option, we will have to supply some custom FSD gauges, replacements that are necessary as part of the 'zero yaw on take-off fix' I implemented in the commercial FSD Cheyenne, Seneca, Flight1 Cessna 421 twin packages. This package will only be available from FSD, and the software will be Freeware. Rgds,

I still have your email with the airfiles you provided to me about six months ago when I was in the same position. I'll attempt to pass them back to you and hope the attachment has the files you want and that it stays with an email reply. Although both of us may be better off looking into Steve Small's FSD reply to your post. http://members.cox.net/rfromholz/sig4.GIF

Steve,Many thanks to you and Tim for your generous gesture. I for one will definitely be in line for download whenever it is ready. You guys do great work and it is most appreciated Best,Paul