Sign in to follow this  
Guest JSPuonti

GameSpy trouble?

I was in the middle of trying to make FSX's multiplayer work for me, when I got disconnected from GameSpy (this happened about 5 minutes ago). Well, nothing new there.However, logging in since then has not seemed to work. I get through to the lobby view and can see my friends list, but none of the lobbies actually show anything. I don't get the lobby user list either. Trying to change a lobby takes forever and freezes FSX, until eventually I time out and get disconnected from GameSpy.I've never seen this behavior before, so I'm guessing it could be a problem with GameSpy's servers (as in, them being down or somesuch). Is anyone else experiencing these problems right now?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Ocasionally the same thing happens to me. When I click to scroll up the sessions list they have reapeared every time so far.Hope this helps... :-)FLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

That's the thing, the session list wasn't being populated :/ It was like I was able to log in, but then when FSX started querying for sessions in whatever my default lobby was (the last lobby I had been in I believe), it got stuck. FSX kept asking, and the server kept giving the cold shoulder :)Anyway, I guess that was the "normal" kind of problem most experience with the service. I just hadn't witnessed it yet myself (since I haven't had much use for multiplayer, what with my other problems).