Sign in to follow this  

ACTIVE CAMERA HELP

Hi guys,Finally got back to playing FS2K2 after a long gap of 3.5 months. I know active camera has not been beta tested on windows 98 (only on windows 98 SE, 2000 AND XP).But I would like to know how you move the eyepoint up or look up.The instructions say, use Ctrl + H to move eyepoint up and Ctrl + Pg Up to Look up. The problem is no sooner do I press the keys, the camera keeps on moving up and up and up..... never stopping even after I have stopped pressing it. It is possible for me to pan the entire length of the aircraft without problems. It is when I try to view up and down the aircraft the problem starts. I have not tampered with the default settings in any way. Thanks for your help.Regards,Dr. Jinesh ThomasINDIA.

Guest Squitters

Hi,Ctrl + Page Up & Ctrl + Page Down gives me rotation of the eye view,Ctrl + Home & Gtrl + End elevates me up and down, although sometimesthis gets 'stuck'. Can pan all around with my Trackball when holding down the 'scroller wheel'. OS is WinMe.hope this is of help :-)cheers,Steve

Guest Anticyclone

Hello Jinesh,FYI the module is working on Windows 98 (not beta tested before the release but later by users).The camera keeps moving because you released the CTRL key before the Pg Up or Pg Dn. When this happens simply hit again CTRL-Pg Up or CTRL-Pg Dn and release the CTRL when the movement is finished.The same applies to all the CTRL or SHIFT key combinations.Best regards,Serge and Guillaumewww.anticyclone.be

WOW THANKS!!!!!!!It works so smooth. Thanks for pointing out my mistake.Now one thing remains. While in external view, and the plane starts taxiing, the camera remains stationary. How can I get the camera to move with the aircraft?Thank you all very much.Regards,Jinesh.