Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

OT: Anyone tried Micro-Flight?

I tried the demo, and it seemed pretty interesting. It shuts down after about two minutes, though. Has anyone else tried or purchased it, and what are your opinions?

I tried the demo years back, one of the early versions. I thought it was interesting, but it was a bit of a slideshow on the system I had at the time--a 486/50.... I'm a bit curious about how it may have evolved... I'm a big UL fan.... I wonder how it would look when throwing a system of today at it... Currently, my Ultralight sim consists of FS2002, Lago's Ultralights, and some photoreal scenery of Phoenix I made about a year ago. The combo helps me fulfill the what if--"what if I could fly an ultralight from my home to my office?" Quite a bit of fun, and Lago's Ultralights is certainly a great package...