Sign in to follow this  
Guest WorkingStiff

767 PIC FMC

Hi i have downloaded some flight plans for the 767 PIC now how do i open up the rte or plan in the FMC? it has FMC now what's the next step i have to put in? it's harder with this then the PSS B777 and B747 FMCplease help me with this problem

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Unlike the PSS B777, B747 and Dreamfleet 737 the PIC 767 FMC doesn't have the import FS2002 flight plan option. What you need to do is place your flight plan in your FMCWP folder (PIC 767 flight plans)and name the plan something like CYYZKPIE.pln (the departure and arrival airports)Once this is done you simply enter CYYZKPIE into the CO section of the fmc and your flight plan will load. After this you continue setting up the FMC as you would normally.Hope this helps.Regards,Van LatendresseYeoDesigns Panel/FDE Designer

It's not harder, it's just more realistic. :-)You need to put the flight plans in the FS2002FMCWPNavDataFlightPlans directory.Then go to the FMC and type in the name of the flightplan in the scratchpad area and click on the 3R LSK.The 767 PIC panel is rather complicated so you will need to read the FMC manual to really understand how it works.