Sign in to follow this  

How Good is Legency 727 by CaptainSim?

I love 727's and I think it's sad that they're retiring from flying.CaptainSim 727 looks very good but I would like to know how happy are you with your purchase? Is it worth the money? How are the frame rates?Is there any US Airways Shuttle livery available?Thanks!!Brian

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Forgot to add...I have Pentium 4 1.7 ghz, 512 ram memory 4600Ti Geforce 4 video card and Windows 2000.Thanks,Brian

I have been using the CapSim 727 sence its release and love it. It is not really made to be flown with all the GPS and FMC systems around, it is a fly by your seat VOR/NDB aircraft. You have to stay on top of the auto pilot because there is no speed control and you have to manually select your altittude hold points. This is all as it should be for this era aircraft. All I can say is I love the bird. There are a few bugs being worked out, but they are to be expected for this detailed of a aircraft. The visuals are superb and she flys like a dream. I have a Pent 4 1.8 512meg ram witha Geforce 3 32mb machine and it works fine. Mitch