Sign in to follow this  

Comm2 and Nav2 key commands ?

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but I cannot seem to find the key commands to select the com2 or nav2 radios.I building a new config file for my TM Cougar and would really like to be able to assign selection of these radios to my HOTAS.Can any kind soul enlighten me here ?Cheers:-waveSatchmo

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There is a TXT file in the aircraft folder "kneeboard_keys.txt that list most keyboard shortcuts but the one you ask about is not mentioned funnily enough.Press C then 2 for COM2Press N then 2 for NAV2Notice it's not C + 2, but C and then followed by the 2 etc. Not sure how the device will go handling that but all the best with it.Fermin - fsadventures.net][/b

Thanks for the info Fermin.It's a bit of a pig because you cannot toggle between the units and decimals values when you want to change frequencies. i.e hit C then 2 to hilight the Unit values on Com2 but when you hit C again it refocus back on C1..Fortunately the Cougar is wonderfully programmable so I managed to get a working set-up.for Cougar fans...Macro file....COM1_Radio_Select = cCOM2_Radio_Decimal_Select = c DLY(30) c DLY(30) 2COM2_Radio_Units_Select = c DLY(30) 2NAV2_Radio_Decimal_Select = n DLY(30) n DLY(30) 2NAV2_Radio_Units_Select = n DLY(30) 2ADF_Select = aNav_Radio_Select = nthen config file BTN T5 /U Nav_Radio_Select /M COM1_Radio_Select /D ADF_Select BTN T4 /U NAV2_Radio_Units_Select /T NAV2_Radio_Decimal_Select /M COM2_Radio_Units_Select /T COM2_Radio_Decimal_Select /D Transponder_Select After all this though it appears many add-ons do not use the standard key commands for the radios...sighCheersSatchmo

>It's a bit of a pig because you cannot toggle between the >units and decimals values when you want to change >frequencies. i.e hit C then 2 to hilight the Unit values on >Com2 but when you hit C again it refocus back on C1.. No probs Satchmo. And for Cougar fans without the Cougar...To focus on the decimal, eg. COM2 decimal:Press c twice, then 2 (funny hey?)Fermin - fsadventures.net][/b