Sign in to follow this  

to the guys that built the n22 nomad

Guest crashing_pilot

great plane guys!!!!!!

Guest odog

Thanks Crash, Ive received so many nice emails over her.One in particular I wish I had a few weeks ago. From a Nomad pilot who was nice enough to send me some incredible shots of the cockpit.Now I can do the VC up just like his, pics were hard to come by. The ones I did get were not very good.So after our current project Ill be looking to update some things and maybe a new 2d.Have a great weekend!Joe

Guest RobA

Joe, Incredible aircraft! Thank you, it's being repainted in TCA colors right now. :-)Best, Rob

Guest crashing_pilot

you mean you can even make it better?.......whoa.....i love it.....i've seen the screenies before,and i'm having a great weekend flying the little monster :-)on my system it flies rock steady,although i crashed first time trying to land on a riverbank :-( ..pilot error hehe... this little one is NOT leaving my hanger!!!i'll keep an eye out for the 2d panel.......my sys doesn't handle vc well :-(well...have a good one Joe!!

Guest dogknot

I want to put my two cents in here too for a really great plane! Very well done, very cool 'toys' to play with (i.e. cargo tail, tie downs, doors and hatches) and the N22 Nomad flies great too! A big thanks to the "OK" crew.

Outstanding Aeroplane Odog!Guys, my VC panel is missing a few guages. I used the panel that came with the Nomad and I don't recall any separate guage folder that came with the download.Whats up?Thanks

Guest odog

hey guys, Thanks agian.Gizmo, thats the first report I've had on missing gauges. I used mostly stock gauges in the vc with the exceptions included in the installer.Perhaps you deleted some stock gauges...? If you tell me which ones are missing Ill tell you what they are.joe

Thank you so much for the quick response.The only guage I see in my VC is the AI and HI.Maybe I should reinstall everything over again.Anyway I've been flyin in VC without the guages. Great a/c odog. Just great. Peace