Sign in to follow this  
Guest zwvirtual

What about an An-32

I've dropped "Hints" a couple of times in this forum and a couple of other places about an An-32. It seems surprising that Samdim has not made an An-32 from his An-26. I'm not a designer, but I do have a little understanding of it. Theoretically, it should be pretty easy to do. Basically the only external difference would be the engine nacelles and the landing gear, which are a part of the nacelles. I think the An-32 is much more popular plane than the An-26, or An-24, so it seems odd that neither Samdim or someone else hasn't come up with one. What's anyone else think?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Either Samdim is working on it and springs you a surprise or he is fed up ....As far as the majority of the community is concerned they seem to be pretty busy flying the An-24/26/30 types including RSBN navigation which is quite a bucket fullgreetingsCapt Zloggflying Russian airplanes is an art....

Well, I could see why he would get fed up...if it weren't for people like me dropping "hints", the plane would probably be out by now...:(

One cannot force a freeware developer. Probably it is not that easy to convert the existing models to the model one want. However, if it would be that easy one should modify one-selfgreetings, and beware of tsunami'sflying Russian airplanes is an art....